AZ. Agr. Nardi Ilario
Podere Casella Tarugi, 8
This web site makes use only of technical session cookies, persistent and Third Party.
It does not use cookie profiling.
Here are more details about the cookie.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data that a website places on your computer.
Web pages have no memory. If you are surfing from page to page within a website, you will not be recognized as the same user across pages. Cookies enable your browser to be recognized by the website. So cookies are mainly used to remember the choices you have made – choices such as the language you prefer and the currency you use. They will also make sure you are recognized when you return to a website.
Types of Cookie
There are different types of cookie. All cookies work in the same way, but there are small differences:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies only last for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security of the website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device, and our website reads them every time you visit www.abbaformigalhotel.com. They have an expiry date or specific expiry period, after which the cookie will cease to function. They enable us to identify your actions and preferences, analyse visits, as well as helping us understand how users come to our website, and how we can improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: These enable www.abbaformigalhotel.com to remember decisions made by the user, such as their log in details or username. The information collected by these cookies is anonymised (meaning that they do not contain your name, address or other data).
- Third Party Cookies. Third party cookies are those installed by a website other than the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social media sites (such as Facebook) or external plugin content (like Google Maps). In addition, some adverting companies use this type of file to conduct follow-up of your visits to each website on which they advertise.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are for regular maintenance, and guarantee optimal functioning and service for the user, by collecting data about your activity.
Social Media and third party cookies
Where we link to external social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Flickr, these sites may set cookies when you visit them. You will need to refer to their respective privacy policies to see how they use this information.
Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics Cookies
The website uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google, Inc., the main office of which is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Purpose of cookies:
Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count the number of times the user visits www.abbaformigalhotel.com. It also registers the first and last time the user visited the website. Similarly, it calculates when a session ended, the origin of the user and keyword used.
User Configuration to Prevent Cookies.
You can block cookies by using the configuration tools of the browser or you can set your browser to notify you when a server wishes to save a cookie:
If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration. To find out more, go to:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage- cookies#ie=ie-9.
If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To find out more, go to:
If you use Chrome, in the section Options > Advanced Options > Privacy. To find out more:
If you use Opera, in the option Security and Privacy, you can configure the browser. To find out more, go to:
If you choose not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use some functions on our website.